You do not always get what you deserve—whether it’s a raise, a promotion, or just respect. At ROBINSON & GERALDO, PC, our discrimination lawyers are here to protect your rights and your dignity. We’ll help you through your case with our years of expertise and dedication to your best interests.
Harassment and discrimination can happen on the basis of race, sex, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation, age, and other classifications. Some victims feel powerless to reply against those in positions with greater authority, but it’s important to know where you stand. Our team of attorneys and staff is here to help our clients navigate these cases, and we have extensive experience handling LGBT discrimination cases. A discrimination lawyer is ready to hear your side.
Make an appointment for a consultation with one of our discrimination lawyers, either at our Front Street office in Harrisburg, PA or at our Washington, DC office. We will discuss your legal options and explain the applicable regulations. We will give you a better idea of the laws that might apply to your circumstances. Our experience with employment law will be helpful if discrimination has left you unemployed.
For a better understanding of the laws and regulations that apply to your case, contact us for a consultation. To get a better idea of discrimination and harassment in general, explore these helpful resources.
- Dealing with Discrimination – Tips for Employees: Offers a list of things to do if you feel you are being discriminated against or harassed by your employer or coworkers.
- What to Expect – An EEOC Cause of Action Chronology: Provides a chronology of an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) discrimination charge.
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunities Commission Website: Includes resources for employers and employees, laws, regulations, policy guidance and more.
- Sexual Harassment – What is It? Covers the definition of sexual harassment, as well as sexual harassment myths.
- Facts About Sexual Harassment: From the U.S. Department of Labor. Provides examples of sexual harassment behavior.
- Understanding On-line Sexual Harassment: Offers a primer on phone and Internet sexual harassment and steps that can be taken to avoid it.
Call Now For An Initial Consultation