ROBINSON & GERALDO ~ Attorneys In Harrisburg PA &
The law firm of ROBINSON & GERALDO is a multi-practice law firm located in Central Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C. The attorneys at ROBINSON & GERALDO offer legal services throughout Central PA including Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon, York, Gettysburg, and Carlisle, as well as Washington, D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia.
We are attorneys dedicated to providing our clients with superior legal services on an individual basis. Our goal is to treat each client with genuine concern, sensitivity, and understanding. This assures our client that interactions with the legal and support staff will offer more than the traditional lawyer-client relationship.
Our client’s well-being is always foremost in our interest, and every effort will be made to reduce the burdens of legal procedures for our client.
We offer a wide range of legal services including advice and consultation, as well as litigation in cases where negotiations are not effective. We offer these legal services in the areas of Family Law & Divorce, Personal Injury, Immigration, Criminal, Discrimination, Employment, Business, Real Estate and Social Security for individuals, small businesses, non-profit organizations and larger corporations throughout Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
ROBINSON & GERALDO has also created a technological infrastructure that meets the daily demands of today’s modern clients. All documents that are received by the office are electronically scanned into our docket management system and can be forwarded to our clients via email. As a result, our clients can be updated on the progressions of their case in real time.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION!
During your consultation with an attorney you will:
- Discuss the concern for which you need legal advice with the attorney.
- Get background information from the attorney about Robinson and Geraldo.
- Discuss applicable laws, regulations and rules with the attorney.
- Establish a goal for your legal procedures.
- Discuss case strategy, procedures and timetables.
- Discuss any related legal issues with the attorney.
- Get answers to any questions you may have from the attorney.
- Discuss fee structure and payment plans with the attorney.