Sometimes…bad things happen to good people.
Sometimes…people make mistakes. No matter what the situation, it is not always easy understanding your rights.
Do not just hope for the best. Our experienced staff can inform you of your rights and your options. Knowledge is power and having the right law firm does make a difference.
The first step is to make an appointment to consult with one of our experienced criminal lawyers in the Harrisburg, PA or Washington, DC area. We will discuss with you, our valued client, background information about our law firm, your legal issues, applicable laws, and regulations and rules as they pertain to your case. We will then devise a case strategy and set forth the procedures, timetables, and fee structure. It is our job to treat you as an individual with an individual problem, guiding you through the necessary steps, always keeping in mind your issues, goals, and what you ultimately desire in your legal matter. Additionally, our law firm remains accessible when the ends are achieved for any future legal needs.
For your convenience we have provided links on criminal offense resources in the following sections. However, we strongly encourage you to first make an appointment with one of our attorneys to discuss your legal matter.
- Pennsylvania Traffic Laws: Links to traffic laws and driving rules in Pennsylvania.
- Common Traffic Violations
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: Information about automobile recalls, product safety, and auto research.
- Traffic Stops & Vehicle Searches
DUI (Drunk Driving)
- Answers to Common Questions about DUI/DWI
- U.S. Department of Transportation: Features statistics, dockets, rules and references.
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving: Features news, links, statistics and more.
- National Commission Against Drunk Driving: Features legislation digests, state dui laws, statistics and more.
- Fines, License Suspensions and Traffic School: From Nolo.com. Covers penalties for traffic tickets, including auto insurance rate adjustments.
- License Penalties: Frequently Asked Questions
Call Now For An Initial Consultation