The first step is to make an appointment to consult with one of our experienced workers compensation attorneys in the Harrisburg, PA or Washington, DC area. We will discuss with you, our valued client, background information about our law firm, your legal issues, applicable laws, regulations and rules as they pertain to your case. We will then devise a case strategy and set forth the procedures, timetables, and fee structure. It is our job to treat you as an individual with an individual problem, guiding you through the necessary steps, always keeping in mind your issues, goals, and what you ultimately desire in your legal matter. Additionally, our law firm remains accessible when the ends are achieved for any future legal needs.
For your convenience we have provided links on workers compensation resources in the following sections. However, we strongly encourage you to first make an appointment with one of our attorneys to discuss your legal matter.
- Workers’ Compensation Act. In Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
- Flow of a Claim. In Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
- Workers’ Compensation Publications
- Your Rights Under the Fair Labor Standards Act: From the U.S. Department of Labor. Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) minimum wage poster. In Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
- Your Rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993: From the U.S. Department of Labor. Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) poster. In Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.