Between housing, jobs, and paperwork deadlines, transitioning to a new country can be a complicated and, at times, overwhelming process. Robinson & Geraldo, PC can help. We have helped clients navigate the immigration process, and our staff will discuss the process with you and explain any parts that seem unclear. We will be with you, working on your behalf every step of the way.
The first step is to make an appointment to consult with one of our experienced immigration lawyers in the Harrisburg, PA or Washington, DC areas. We will help by explaining the applicable laws, paperwork, and potential appeals as they pertain to your case. We will then devise a case strategy and set forth the procedures, timetables, and fee structure. It is our job to treat you as an individual with an individual problem, guiding you through the necessary steps, always keeping in mind your issues and ultimate goals as they relate to your legal matter. The website for U.S. Citizenship and Immigration services has answers to a wide variety of questions. When you need help, contact our Front Street firm in Harrisburg or our Washington, DC office.
For your convenience, we have provided links to immigration resources in the following sections. However, we strongly encourage you to first make an appointment with one of our attorneys to discuss your legal matter.
- A Guide to Naturalization: From the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services. Covers the benefits and responsibilities of citizenship, eligibility, the naturalization process, and more.
- Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services Website: Offers forms, laws, regulations, guides, and more.
- Immigration Classifications and Visa Categories
- How Do I Bring My Spouse to the U.S. to Live?
- How Do I Bring My Child(ren) to the U.S. to Live?
- How Do I Bring My Fiance to the U.S. to Live?
- How Do I Become a Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) While in the United States?
- How Do I Get an Immigrant Visa Number?
- U.S. Embassies and Consulates